Friday, February 23, 2007

I hate being sick-edited-

And since I"m too weak to care much, I'll be making this a Cliff's Notes version (apologies for the graphic language).

-edited-
- I've uploaded some videos to YouTube. Just click here.
- My mom had a cow. No seriously, one of her cows had a baby calf.
- I finished reading Conquistador by S. M. Stirling. It was okay, but it was nowhere near as good as the Nantucket series he wrote.
- I think I just vomited a little bit.
- I've only eaten Saltines and a bag of Cheetos today. And I still feel like shitting my brains out.
- I finished listening to Fires of Heaven by Robert Jordan.

That's it. I'm too pooped to do anymore.

1 comment:

Epheros said...

"Too pooped to write anymore" hehehehe, no pun intended, eh? :-D

Well, my friend, I hope you feel a lot better tomorrow - errr, today, I guess, since that's when you'll probably read it - and hopefully you'll be able to keep better food down. Saltines can only go so far... and on that note, here is a neat trick I found out.

You cannot eat six saltine crackers in a row, immediately. Your body doesn't generate enough saliva to compensate for the absorbancy of the cracker. Just don't choke to death if you try it, I don't want the police knocking on my door. ;-)

So, now that your mom had a cow are you going to have a new pet for the house, I'm sure the daughter would have a lot of fun with the "horsey" rides?

The good thing about the "forced" vacation is that you'll have a sizable chunk of good writing time, eh? Keep it up, I'm still waiting for more to look at!

Take care,
~Epheros