Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More Heroes in Jericho



While I'm not much of a fan of gimmicks, I've fallen for the Heroes 360 and the Jericho Countdown.

I've fallen for the Heroes show big time, so it was no surprise when I found the Primatech Paper site. From there, I discovered their "hidden" screens, complete with logins and passwords. Inside you find "extra" information about some of the characters (see image below of Wireless). Nothing too terribly exciting, and nowhere near the intensity of the graphic novel.

Oh, if you want to skip ahead on the extra info on Primatech, just go here.

On the flip side of Heroes is Jericho. I was pretty much a hard-core NBC watcher until CSI arrived. Since then, I've been migrating to an almost exclusive CBS TV schedule.

And I've now brought Jericho into the fold. One of their "gimmicks" is the Countdown series of Webisodes. Again, nothing too exciting, but you get a bit of a scientific perspective on nuclear blasts and the resulting chaos. Added to this is the presumption that Hawkins is a hunted man. Of course you can't see him, but it's implied. Here's a collection of Countdown episodes available.

The big thing for me about Jericho, aside for it being a pretty decent show, is the availability to watch it on the web (that's lean-forward viewing). I was able to find all 11 episodes on YouTube (obviously a copyright violation, but I don't care) and the quality is so-so. But the CBS site has a great stream and good quality.
Oh, and check the profile of this guy for the full episodes on YouTube.

No comments: