Tuesday, February 13, 2007

War Wagon Update

So I've been writing a little today (and some last night). I think I've moved beyond my character dilemma by, well, postponing their introduction. I'll leave their survival in the hands of future keystrokes. I'd like to keep her alive, but I don't know how to introduce her at the moment. So I've shelved her for the time being.

As to the rest of the plot, the two main characters have survived the first night after the attacks, and in a "Jerry Maguire"-like moment, the male had an epiphany and drafted plans for justice/survival. And I'm doing my best to build some sort of romantic relationship between the male and female, but, well, I'm not exactly a romantic type so it's a bit hard to think like that.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm nearly at 10,000 words (10% of my goal) and still haven't added as much detail as I'd like to what's already written. Only pounded out about 1,400 words today. not much, but I'm still working past the momentary character-block and a bit of "synergy" loss on my part. Guess my epiphany is fading itself.

But don't lose hope. I still know what I want to do and I plan on doing it.

No comments: