Monday, September 09, 2013

Podcast - Mile 67 - Labor Pains

My in-laws came to visit over the holidays and I promptly ran out the door. Not because I was trying to be rude but because I needed to get my workout in. At least I was able to start my weekend off right with a good run. I just wish I could continue the tradition on a more regular basis.

Anyway, the majority of the show is about a few updates in life, one of them being everyone going back to school. My wife (a teacher) and my kids are now back in school and that means I get the house to myself during the day which means that I get some peace and quite. Not that they were terribly loud this past summer but it's still nice to be able to keep the door open and not hear screaming voices.

Another update is my new coach, Coach Jeff, who will be beating my fat ass into submission for at least the next six months. It's still too soon to tell how well it will work but so far I'm satisfied. The big thing is that I just need somebody to get me moving and so far he's done that.

In other news, I may or may not be doing a guest spot on Ashland Dave's Running In the Center of the Universe podcast. We haven't finalized any details yet but the seed has been planted. However it works out, I'd like to get him on my show at least once. Maybe if I get him talking enough he'll slow down so I can keep up.

And that's about it. Lots of news being birthed in this show so you can go directly to Podbean for the delivery or do it at home on your own. No doula needed. And if you're feeling adventurous, you can even do it on the side of the road through SoundCloud.

No comments: