Monday, July 23, 2012

Podcast - Mile 35 - Moab's Negro Bill

This was an unnumbered podcast that I recorded during my vacation to Utah. Why was it unnumbered? Because I forgot which mile I was on. Turns out, it's Mile 35. Anyway, I had the chance to record an episode while on a run. The trail at Negro Bill Canyon is a great run but be prepared to do some hiking and maybe a bit of scaling. After all, this is Utah.

If you can manage to stand listening to me flounder a bit at the beginning, you'll eventually hear me spew some words about my three big mistakes in the desert. I'll also touch on Johnny Depp's new movie, The Lone Ranger, as well as some of the places we visited.

And fair warning, this episode is a bit longer than most. Partly because I did more walking than normal and partly because my GPS signal wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

Download or view on Podbean. Hopefully you won't cut your arm off to get away from the episode.

No comments: