It must be Monday because Publisher's Weekly dumped a bunch of book-related news. Here are the highlights:
- A blurb about a "book boot camp" in Vancouver.
- For those that don't know, Borders recently redesigned their website. Here's a bit more information on the changes.
- Audible (one of the best audio book sources in my opinion) is launching an independent line. Also a new version of an e-book reader is available for the iPhone.
- There are a ton of debut novels here. And even more children's book debuts here.
- And finally, some news on the future of comics.
That is all.