Thursday, May 29, 2008

Free Book and Sony Reader

First, the free book. I have an Advanced Reader's Edition (ARE, ARC, or galley if you prefer) of The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry that I'm willing to send to anyone out there on one condition. You help me (and yourself) enter to win a free Sony Reader.

Here's what you need to do.

1. Email me (tk42one@gmail.com) you name and mailing address (your online handle would help too).
2. Read the book and write a review.
3. Post the review to two or more websites (like Amazon, Blogger, MySpace, Facebook, Borders, Live Journal, etc.).
4. Email the link to the reviews to lacereader@harpercollins.com and mention my name.
5. Complete all the steps by June 30th, 2008.

In the end, we'll both be entered to win a free Sony Reader. You're welcome to keep the book or pass it along to include others in the drawing. Of if you want your own ARE (ARC or galley) of the book, go to the Lace Reader website and sign up.

I'll admit that the book wasn't in my favorite genre and I'm not a big fan of pimping books that I love and adore to no end. In other words, this is no Abercrombie, Rothfuss, or Chabon. But I love swag. I love free stuff. And I love how they've marketed this book.

No comments: