Friday, February 08, 2008

Insert humorous title here-edited-

Ever have one of those days? Well, I think I'm having one today.

Things started out decent at home. Everyone seemed to be up earlier than normal, so we all got out the door earlier than normal. Cool. No problem. Harry Potter sees Cedric die after taking the Goblet of Fire as portkey to the graveyard. Sad, but exciting to listen to. Little to no traffic on the way. Even better. Things are looking borderline awesome. Had a nice mocha java thingy with breakfast. Wow. I must be King.

And then the King gets dumped on. I can only think of Kelly in her shower thinking the same thing because now things are swinging the other direction.

-edited-

Okay. I feel better now that I've vented some hot air. Now the real question is, will I be able to motivate myself to go to the gym in 3 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, thinkin' about another woman in the shower........

(i do like her cartoons)