Friday, August 24, 2007

1 toy down, 1 to go

My first toy arrived yesterday. And the damn thing doesn't work. One would think all USB devices are created equal, but alas, it cannot be read by three different machines (two WIN XP, one Vista).

With my play time foiled, my next toy is due to arrive today. I can only hope for a better reaction.

And no, no baby yet. Believe me, that will be newsworthy enough to announce.

And while I sit idly and wait for feedback on War Wagon and for translations of the Norwegian family letters, I've started yet another project: a detailed analysis of The Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Figured I'd get nitty gritty while doing my re-read. Does anyone have suggestions on how I should format this? So far I've just been keeping notes in a Word document. Should I be posting spoilers out here for the world to read or should I do something different? Suggestions welcome.

And I just finished Season 2 of Deadwood, which means I'll watch some of the special features then crack open Season 3. I'm so excited!

And here's a little blast from the past, Elizabeth showing her team colors:

From Early October

No comments: