Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Heroes

WARNING

Be prepared for some rambling and spoilers from last night's Heroes.

---------------------------------------

So, I was right that Niki isn't dead. That's good. And I guessed right that Micah has a special power (kind of reminds me of Anakin Skywalker). And of course it makes sense being the kid of two "hero" parents. And I was also glad to see that he (Micah) went off on his dad (DL) about helping people.

And Hiro, my favorite, once again saves the day. And he's now met quite a few of the heroes too. But I'm starting to worry that his friend is going to die.

And what was up with the guy on fire? A bit odd. Could he be the source of the nuclear explosion in NYC?

I was also glad to see that the Petrelli brothers had some sort of discussion about flying. Not the one I wanted, but at least it was something.

And this week's comic got me to thinking about the Easter Eggs. Yes, that's right, each graphic novel online has a hidden Easter Egg. Anyway, it got me to "micro-analyze" this week's novel for, well, I don't know, but I started looking for hidden meanings in everything.

What did I find? The license plate. Each reference shows something different. I think I'm going to go back and look


No comments: