Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dorks, -edited-, and Other News

Dorks

Well, it appears Mommy is NOT a dork. And seeing as how it was implied I might be sleeping on the couch, I'll attempt to refrain from making more videos that make fun of my wife.

-edited-

-edited-

Other News

Not much to report. Trying to work on getting some info together for the next family newsletter. Also dropped off some clothes and shoes at Goodwill yesterday. My closet is running out of room with my new additions, so it's time to get organized. I also stopped at the new shopping center in Massaponnax (South Point). Target wasn't open when I was there (and I didn't feel like waiting 15 minutes), but I did see a new Best Buy being built. All they need now is a Kohl's and we might start shopping there instead of Central Park.

No comments: