Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Gas Tank Nest

Slow day today. Slow run too.

Since my daughter couldn't swim this morning, and because the bug guy was running late, she rode her bike alongside as I did my mileage. Most of my mileage. I bailed at 2.75 miles of my planed 3 miles because it was so hot.

Aside from the heat and humidity, the run was pretty decent. It's always nice to sit back and trot along as I got some small talk time in my kid. That's always a great way to start the day.

Photos:
Found this bird nest today.


Video:
Today's vlog.



Weather:
Temps were about 85F. Humidity was high. Sky was clear with only a few clouds. Not much wind.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was two egg whites, two slices of toast, and coffee. Plain water during the run. Lunch was leftover spaghetti with hamburger.

Aches and Pains:
Things felt fine. Except for the heat.

Gear:
Wore shorts and a t-shirt.

Today's Motivation:
Felt kind of blergh-like but still felt semi-motivated to get my run done.

Naughty Neil:
I had three hamburgers for dinner. Ouch.

Splits:
Loop - 17:35
Lollipop - 15:17
Finish - 32:52

No comments: