If you think I'm weird, welcome to the party. If you think I'm weirder than weird, here's further proof.
I recently switched my instant tea (iced, not hot) from the generic Wal-Mart brand to Crystal Light. So for a month or so I've been accumulating enough of this that I swear it was trying to poison me. I can't explain it, but there has got to be something in there that I'm either allergic to or that cannot be consumed in large quantities.
I know I drink a lot of it (about 2 quarts a day), but if drinking that much is bad, why sell it?
Needless to say, I'm back to the generic Wal-Mart brand of tea and I'm already feeling better.
Oh, and one more side note - don't use a regular knife from your nice silverware to cut cheese. you'll bend it and feel like a fool telling your wife about it. Instead use a cheese knife or cheese slicer or ask for help.