Monday, March 03, 2014

Podcast - Mile 79 - My New Studio

Welcome to my new indoor studio. Which is my kitchen. Where my giant treadmill, aka Darth Vader, is located. I still hate him and love him all at the same time. I digress into why I named him Darth Vader and why I name things in general.

I mention some of my jealousy of my wife working out with Darth Vader, how heavy he is, and how the delivery of Darth wasn't quite what I had hoped for. I sure as hell could have used a Jedi's Force powers to lift it up the steps. And then of course we go into where the hell to put Darth. He's larger than life and thankfully we found a spot for him. I'm sure Jabba went through some similar issues when he wanted to find a spot to put Han in carbonite.

And then I spend some time doing a bit of a review of the treadmill. If you'd like to see what it looks like on Amazon, click here. Otherwise, you can head over to SoundCloud to listen to the show.

No comments: