Monday, December 03, 2012

Podcast - Mile 48 - Erie Endurance Classic

This episode is a long one but considering I recorded it only a week after my first every 100k, I'm pretty happy that I could clear a sub 18 mile. So that explains why this particular episode is so long.

Why is it so boring? That's an easy one to answer too. My mind was a bit addled from my 100k and I was out on the course and had no idea what the hell to talk about. So I talked about the course. And the race. And everything else under the sun. So much so, it bored me. While I was recording it. So let that sink in a bit before you think about listening.

If you're still sure you want to listen, then I guess you're crazy enough to handle the pain and suffering.

Get your fill of pain directly from Podbean or download your suffering here.

No comments: