Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend Report

Friday night was nothing exciting. At least nothing that I remember. I must be getting old.

Saturday morning I went over to Dad's to take a look at what goodies he brought back from his trip to Nebraska. Turns out he likely more than doubled the collection of family history we have. That was the good news. The bad news? There's even more that he left on the farm.

From there, Yvonne and I took Elizabeth to see Cinderella at the Riverside. They do a children's show on Saturdays and it was okay. A boxed lunch is okay for kids, but I was really hoping for more. And the performance was fine, just long. And not really my type of show. But Elizabeth had a good time and was conducting the music and trying to dance at times. Factor in the meltdown before leaving home (she didn't want anyone to take her picture) and the meltdown leaving the show (she wanted Cinderella to sign "Elizabeth" NOT "Cinderella") and it was about even on the fun scale.
Then I cut the grass (big surprise there). But it needed it and I wanted to cut it short in anticipation of the coming rains.


After that was dinner and a movie. The Last Mimzy was bizarre. Very bizarre. Like, more than THX-1138.

Sunday was shopping with Yvonne and William. He did pretty good but lets you know when he's hungry or messy. We're kind of in a routine, but nothing too set in stone. But I did get to take a good 2 hour nap. Couldn't get the Steeler game, but we won 34-7 over the Browns.

Anyways, that's about it. And in the spirit of Paul (but in reverse), what did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

Paul Abbamondi said...

I did very little actually. Hung out solo, watched some Heroes, and ended the weekend with some fun board games at my friend Pam's house. Also, Mexican food! WOO!

Here's to hoping you get more sleep soonish.

Anonymous said...

So....uhmm... that's all fine and good.... BUT WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS????

love
cinda

Neil Richard said...

You mean the ones I already posted LAST WEEK?! Here's the link if you missed it (http://picasaweb.google.com/tk42one/WilliamCharlesRichard).

Nothing newer than that so far.