Thursday, May 10, 2007

Jericho Withdrawal

I'm sad. Jericho has ended for the season, and possibly forever. This is by far one of the stand-out shows I've watched in some time. I don't consider myself a TV "guru" but I do watch a lot. And Jericho stands up there with CSI. Well, I guess Jeremiah would be a better comparison, but I'd like to hope it will last longer than a couple of seasons.

I was disappointed when Jake's dad died. That was a bit of a surprise, even though I knew someone important would, but I'm still hoping the current Mayor (Gray Anderson) bites it.

Then there's the US Army coming in to save the day (presumably) in the end. God! Why did they have to end it there?! Where's my Season 2!?

Oh well.

While those Jericho fans are waiting for good news about it being renewed for next year, check out these two sites for more info:

Jericho DVD Release Date

Jericho Wiki entry

No comments: