Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Heroes - Season 1

So Heroes nears the end of Season 1. Next week will be the season finale and I'm glad to hear it's been renewed for next year. But I'm a bit skeptical that it will spawn a spin-off called Heroes: Origins. Spin-offs don't always work, and this may be too soon.


So last night's episode brought about the death of the bad guy (who's name escapes me), Linderman (the healer), Ted (radioactive man), and D.L. (walk-through-walls guy) was left with a belly wound. Sylar is on the loose, Petrelli won by a landslide, and the "Walker" system of tracking the Heroes is a little girl. And let's not forget that Hiro is on his way to save Ando.


Quite a nice, tidy package. I'm very glad to see things are getting cleaned up.


And let's not forget the back-story NBC has going with their graphic novels. The latest of which had some interesting plugs.


The Corinthian:




Vote Petrelli:




And the Helix:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that I'm trying to make this sound bad but I'm finally glad Heroes is over. I've been hearing so much about the show that I've wanted to check it out, but I didn't want to plop smack dab in the middle of the series.

Now that it's over I'm hoping they'll release it on DVD shortly and that way I can sit down and actually watch it without missing anything.

I hardly ever watch TV so all these shows everyone is talking about I miss because I can never arrange myself to watch the series at a certain time in the evening.

I'm going to be borrowing someone's '24' soon so I can find out what this show is all about. I think I'll do the same for 'Smallville', though I'm not sure.

Of note, Sci-Fi's 'The Lost Room' came out on DVD, which I watched when it came out, so I bought that. I thought that was good and hope that there will be a series out of this.

~Epheros

Neil Richard said...

Heroes Season 1 will be on DVD August 28th.