Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm a bad, bad boy-edited-

Today, my wife and I committed a crime.

Nothing too serious, especially considering we haven't been caught yet.

What was the crime? Well, let me start with last Tuesday to keep you occupied.

-edited-

-edited-So I stayed at home, wrote and edited in War Wagon, put Elizabeth's swing set together, and pulled some weeds. Not very productive, but the weather was great (in the 70s).

Which brings us to today's crime.

-edited-

I love my partner in crime. I really do.

Now I need to find something nice for her birthday.

PS - I didn't find a new car, but I'm looking at another one tomorrow morning. Two actually. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

And my toes for the second one.

2 comments:

Epheros said...

HAH!! Ain't that the truth about the office life. Yeah, every once in while I head down to this shopette that is on the installation I work. I'll pick up an Arizona Green Tea (Great, great stuff there!!!) but when I do go it's usually a spur of the moment thing that I was able to take advantage.

I don't have a military ID that allows me to purchase goods from the shopette, so I have to have a military, retired, or civilian (or associated spouse) go in and buy what I want. So, when I run into that person or tag along with someone it's usually spur of the moment. I get so ecstatic over y lucky break that I forget to get everyone else something - though I usually do by enough tea's to go around it isn't what everyone really wanted.

After I get back to the office with my "score" I realize that I messed up and then must sufer the tongue lashing and the calls of "Mr. One-way" and what not.

One day I may get it right. :-D

Good luck on your new car. It's amazing that you've actually been able to get off the lot to look for better deals. Par for the course is you step onto a car lot you 'drive' off in your new car, whether you wanted it or not.

Let me know what you get when you get it.

Take care,

~Epheros

Neil Richard said...

It's easy to get off the lot without a new car when they have very few in stock and you carry a pistol in plain view.

That thing has done wonders to the amount of customer service I get.