Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stormtrooper Librarian Raps in French

In case you haven't noticed, I enjoy creating bizarre titles for my posts. It's kind of become an obsession. Not sure why, it just has.

Stormtrooper Yes I Am!

Quite an odd find from yesterday. I was searching Technorati for something to keep me busy (and out of trouble) at work and came across this little video. What a hoot.



Librarian


I feel like such an ass for forgetting to watch this. i was enjoying Mythbusters last night and all their holiday adventures when I happened to flip through the guide to see what else was on. And wouldn't you know it, The Librarian was half-way through.

So if you have a copy on VHS or DVD of the latest installment of The Librarian, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

French Farm Rap

Another odd find today via Google Video. French rap. I should know that music culture is not exclusive to America, but I still find foreign music intriguing. So when I came across this video of a guy rapping in French, I was entranced. It's been a long while since I've studied French and could barely catch any of the lyrics, but it was entertaining. And the farm background was also odd. A rap video like that in the States would be the butt of many jokes.

No comments: