Friday, September 22, 2006

10 Random Thoughts for Friday

1. Over the past 7 days, all but four of my videos on Google video have ben viewed.
2. Find all 50 "dark" movies in this picture: http://us.mms.com/us/dark/
3. While my Snakes on a Plane video has dropped in rank since the movie arrive, Seahawks Suck and Steelers Rule have jumped.
4. On the ride to work this morning, Dad and I were reminiscing about our former minister/priest/reverend. He had long hair and a beard and was very nice. Despite not attending church on a regular basis in probably 20+ years, I still remember him. I even remember going over to his house and watching the Wizard of Oz for the first time.
5. My 65 Google videos have had 2,251 page views this month (with 22,216 page views since April 15, 2005).
6. My 2 Revver videos have had 1 view since I loaded them last week.
7. The stupid Coke machine just gave me a Cherry Coke instead of a regular Coke (why can't the cans look different?).
8. My wife makes awesome oatmeal-raisin-butterscotch cookies.
9. Our latest interval update showed us running at a 100% service level.
10. Starting Monday, the Free-Lance Star will be delivered to my house everyday (instead of just weekends) for an extra 8 cents a month.

No comments: