Monday, June 02, 2008

A Toys Weekend

This weekend was full of toys.



First, I got a new another external hard drive (another Seagate). This one is a full 250GB and should fit my needs for some time. Used in conjunction with the 120GB it's replacing and the larger external (physically larger, it's only 180GB or so), I'll be able to easily backup to the small external and then archive every few months to the larger external. Don't worry, even if you don't understand it, I do.



Second, I got a new iPod (classic, 80GB). I've copied all the music Yvonne had on her external drive to mine and will start working on adding the audio books I have. Then I'll be able to listen to them in the car without lugging around the case of 24 CDs.

Finally, I got a new laptop for you-know-where. This should allow me to you-know-what at home in the near future. Which means less gas, less driving, more time at home. I'll need to be careful with how much I'm at "you-know-where" since I want to be able to actually accomplish something but don't want to distance myself completely. Time will tell how it works out.

As for the weekend, it went okay. Nothing too terribly exciting. Hope you had a good one!

No comments: