Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Artistic Life and an RSS Feed

I'll be moving the "My Artistic Life" section of my site here. It's become a bit of a hassle to post the same thing in both places. And seeing as how Blogger is so much easier to post to (especially with the Blogger for Word plug-in), I figured it was time to make my life easier, not harder.

In addition to that, I've also discovered (quite late I might add) RSS. We have one running for our work support site, so I thought I'd check it out. Now I know why they are so popular. Updates as often as you want and it's all right there in the window for you. You can even watch Google Videos if you want. So, I've added a link to the RSS feed for this site. I hope to have one running for my main site at some point. But with tax season in it's brutal mood, I'm a tad busy. In other words, don't hold your breath.

No comments: